Create your own Halloween Sidekicks with this step by step pattern.
• Green, purple, white and orange yarn (Dk)
• 3.25 mm crochet hook (D)
3.5 mm (E) also works. Use whatever hook you feel comfortable with as long as the stitches come out tight to prevent the stuffing from coming out.
• ￼The owl uses two 10 mm safety eyes
• Buttons for the pumpkin and ghost face features
• ￼Yarn needle
• ￼Stitch marker (Place the marker in the first st of each round to know where the round starts.)
• Long pins (optional)
• This pattern is written in US terms.
• Gauge is not crucial for this pattern.
• Read the whole pattern before starting your project.
• This pattern follows the amigurumi style, worked in continuous rounds without
joining. Do not join or turn unless it is specified otherwise.
• Place stitch marker in first st of row and move it up as you advance.
• The yarns shown are: Hikoo Simplicity (55% merino superwash, 28% acrylic, 17%
nylon) in colors: 034-Orange, 014-Framboise, 049-Grass Slipper and 001-White.