Create your own Henry the Elf with this step by step pattern.
• Green, red, pink, white, light brown and dark brown yarn (Dk or Sport)
• 3.25 mm crochet hook (D)
3.5 mm (E) also works. Use whatever hook you feel comfortable with as long as the stitches come out tight to prevent the stuffing from coming out.
• ￼2 safety eyes (8 mm)
• ￼Yarn needle
• ￼Stitch marker (Place the marker in the first st of each round to know where the round starts.)
• Embroidery thread for smile
• Long pins (optional)
• Buttons (optional)
• This pattern is written in US terms.
• Gauge is not crucial for this pattern.
• Read the whole pattern before starting your project.
• This pattern follows the amigurumi style, worked in continuous rounds without joining. Do not join or turn unless it is specified otherwise.
• Place stitch marker in first st of row and move it up as you advance unless it is specified otherwise.