Finished Size: Approximately 7.5 inches tall (18 cm)
- White yarn (Dk) - DK weight yarn for the whole rabbit. (more info below)
- 3.25 mm crochet hook (D) 3.5 mm (E) also works. Use whatever hook you feel comfortable with as long as the stitches come out tight to prevent the stuffing from coming out.
- 2 safety eyes - 8 mm
- Embroidery Thread -Pink and black for face features
- Stitch marker
- Stuffing - Polyfil or similar
- Long Pins (Optional) - These are useful to put each part in the desired place before sewing.
• This pattern is written in US terms.
• Gauge is not crucial for this pattern.
• Read the whole pattern before starting your project.
• This pattern follows the amigurumi style, worked in continuous rounds without
joining. Do not join or turn unless it is specified otherwise.
• Place the marker in the first st of each round to know where the round starts.
• The yarn shown is: Hikoo Simplicity (55% merino superwash, 28% acrylic, 17% nylon) in color: 001-White.
• You can switch to a 4mm hook and worsted weight yarn and the rabbit will come out bigger.