- Red Yarn (DK) - DK weight yarn for body and tentacles.
- White Yarn (DK) - DK weight yarn for tentacles.
- 3.25 mm crochet hook (E) - 3.5 mm (E) also works. Use whatever hook you feel comfortable with as long as the stitches come out tight to prevent the stuffing from coming out.
- 2 safety eyes - 8 mm
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch marker
- Stuffing - Poly-fil or similar
- Long pins (Optional)
• This pattern is written in US terms.
• Read the whole pattern before starting your project.
• Gauge is not crucial for this pattern.
• This pattern follows the amigurumi style, worked in continuous rounds without joining. Do not join or turn unless it is specified otherwise.
• Place stitch marker in first st of row and move it up as you advance.
• The yarns shown are: Hikoo Simplicity (55% merino superwash, 28% acrylic, 17% nylon) in colors: 016-Gypsy red and 001-White.