- Blue Yarn (DK) - DK weight yarn for body.
- White yarn (DK) - DK weight yarn for spots.
- 3.25 mm crochet hook (E) - 3.5 mm (E) also works. Use whatever hook you feel comfortable with as long as the stitches come out tight to prevent the stuffing from coming out.
- 2 safety eyes - 6mm
- Yarn Needle
- Stitch marker
- Stuffing - Poly-fil or similar
- Long pins (Optional)
• This pattern is written in US terms.
• Gauge is not crucial for this pattern.
• Read the whole pattern before starting your project.
• This pattern follows the amigurumi style, worked in continuous rounds without joining. Do not join or turn unless it is specified otherwise.
• Place stitch marker in first st of row and move it up as you advance.
• The yarns shown are: Hikoo Simplicity (55% merino superwash, 28% acrylic, 17% nylon) in colors: 052-Peacock Blue and 001-White.