Make your own Soccer Ball and Olympic themed Ball with this step by step pattern!
- For Soccer Ball - Worsted weight yarn in blue and white.
- For Olympic Ball - Worsted weight yarn in red, blue, black, green, yellow and white..
- 4.5 mm crochet hook (7) - Use whatever hook you feel comfortable with as long as the stitches come out tight to prevent the stuffing from coming out.
- Yarn Needle
- Stuffing: Poly-fil or similar, or rubber ball.
• This pattern is written in US terms.
• Gauge is not crucial for this pattern but tight hexagons and pentagons are desired to result in no stuffing coming out.
• Read the whole pattern before starting your project.
• This pattern joins several motifs or granny squares.
• The yarns shown for the Soccer ball are: Hikoo Simpliworsted (55% merino superwash, 28% acrylic, 17% nylon) in colors: 001-white and 052-peacock blue.
• The yarns shown for the Olympic ball are: I love this yarn! (100% acrylic) in colors: 40-red, 30-black, 330-yellow, 181-jelly bean, 20-ivory, and 120-medium blue.